Roulette game has offered glamour, mystery, and excitement to casino-goers since the 17th century. It is named after the French word meaning ‘little wheel’ which was likely developed from the Italian game Biribi. A player may choose to bet on a single number, group of numbers, the red or black colour, if the number is odd or even, or the number are high (19-36) or low (1-18), in the game.
Though roulette game is popular worldwide with simple rules and easy-to-understand, it offers a surprising level of depth for serious betters. Hence, learn the basics first before jump into the game. The winning number is determined by spinning a wheel in one direction and a ball in the opposite direction around a tilted circular track running around the outer edge of the wheel. As the ball loses momentum, it passes through an area of deflectors and falls onto the wheel and into the coloured and numbered pockets on the wheel. It will decide the winner and the winnings are paid for the person who has placed a successful bet.
Roulette is essentially a trivially simple game to play. All the best casino portals offer different variations of the game. They are:
1. French or European Style Roulette – This roulette is also known as a single-zero roulette because of the one ‘0’ available in the wheel.
2. American Style Roulette – This is clearly one of the most adventurous versions of the game, featuring two-zeros instead of one.
3. Sands Roulette – This roulette is also called triple-zero roulette because of three-zeros available in the wheel.
4. English Roulette – Here, all players will receive differently coloured chips making it easier to keep track.
5. Deutsche Roulette – Is also known as another combination between English and French Roulette. You won’t see many instances of this version featured at online casinos.
6. Multi Wheel Roulette – This version of the game will allow you to bet on not one but six wheels at the same time.
7. Mini Roulette – It comes with only 13 numbers on its wheel, making for a very interesting gameplay.
8. Double Ball Roulette – It is another interesting version where you can get some rewarding payouts.
If you are new to the game, you might think that there is not much to choose when it comes to playing free online roulette. But, Fun88.com offer different variations of the game including American, European, Sands, and even multiplayer variations, where you can enjoy playing alongside other players in free roulette games.
To get access, download the roulette software from Fun88.com. Make sure you play without using the cash until you feel you have practiced enough to play for real money.
If you are unsure about the best online casino, start with us! We offer:
1. A range of free roulette games with no deposits or downloads needed
2. Safe, secure & reliable banking – should you choose to play with real money
3. Great roulette gameplay, on mobile or desktop
Although roulette game seems complicated, it is easy to understand with simple rules. The table looks daunting and covers the exciting bets and various combinations. The rules are almost the same whether you play for free or actual money. First you need to understand the components of roulette before you start a game. They are:
If you are playing online roulette, the role of the croupier can be replaced by a software. It will automate the game for you and save your time when playing against the casino. So, follow the steps to play roulette online:
1. Choose a version of the game you like
2. Place your bet or combination of bets
3. The ball will spin and announce the winners
4. Winners may collect their earnings, and
5. A new round begins and bets are placed
As the game starts, you will notice the table limits for each game that determine the minimum and maximum bet you can make. Meanwhile, there are many combinations of available bets you can place. Refer to the table to see what each bet means. If you want to test a bet first, opt for free online roulette and only then transition to the real money game.
Here is the table that explains the type of bets:
|Odds (French & European)
Roulette have been around for centuries and remained as one of the most popular table games. It has spawned a number of strategies that offer you the best opportunities to win real money or just to have fun. The best roulette strategies for Indian players are:
Martingale: It is a simple progression system. The logic behind the system is straightforward. You simply bet with a fixed value bet and double up every time you turn a loss in a bid to recuperate any losses. The danger here is that you may hit the table limit before recouping your losses.
Fibonacci: It is another popular gambling strategy, which follows a specific pattern. You will need to stick with the designated number of units per every bet no matter what the outcome is, as the strategy dictates. The strategy works just as well as Martingale even though it is less novice friendly.
D’Alembert: It is a variation of Martingale, but the upside here is that you increase your stakes slowly. This means that you won’t run into the table limit any time soon, but it will also be more difficult to recoup any outstanding losses you have incurred.
As long as you pick a licensed brand to offer online gaming products to Indian players.
Yes, our website is very mobile friendly, allowing you to access every part of the website, including our reviews, guides and strategy sections.
The use of third-party software to win is not necessary. You may still try to use a software that promises you to help you win, but realistically, there is no such tool that can help you.
Newcastle United FC
Caribbean Premier League
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Gaming Partners :
Payment Methods :